[Tech1] Live Streaming of talks

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 10:58:46 CST 2021

If you haven't found OBS Studio yet, that would be the first thing to
download. It's free, and I've been using it to send a feed from my bird
box webcam to YouTube for years .

A little further upmarket, the Blackmagic Atem Mini -
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/uk/products/atemmini  would be worth a
look.