[Tech1] Car restored

Geoff Fletcher geoffletch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:25:52 CDT 2021

Dave Jorgensen and I bought a Morris Minor convertable with a split windscreen when we shared a flat in Ealing. We sol dit 18 months later for what we had paid for it!.  After that, I bought a frog eye Sprite from Chequered Flag. Loved that little car. Ian Stanyon was my go to mechanic when things went wrong - there wasn’t much he couldn’t fix. He was always going to build a Ginetta but never got around to it as far as I know. I let Dave use the Sprite whenever he needed transport, and we also did many a mile together in it going down to stay with his parents in the West Country or up to Shropshire to stay with mine + trips to N Wales. Eventually, I met  the girl who became my first wife, Carole, and she displaced Dave as my regular passenger!!

Geoff F