[Tech1] Boom-op mishaps

Alan Taylor alanaudio at me.com
Wed Apr 7 07:36:10 CDT 2021

I've also been told tales of a boom operator athletically leaping up onto a fisher boom platform which was on the runway into the audience at TV Theatre. He sprung up with such gusto that he failed to come to rest on the platform, but spectacularly fell off the other side.

I won't name names in case it isn't a true story.  If it does happen to be a true story, somebody might like to fill in the details.

Alan Taylor