[Tech1] The COVID-19 app

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Thu Sep 24 16:29:50 CDT 2020

FWIW, we both have iPhone SE’s which are effectively a compact version of iPhone 6, and which we don’t plan to upgrade any time soon, so the app is no good to us.
Our local village market was unusually busy today, and I would estimate that about 40 to 50% of people were wearing masks.
Cheers,
Nick.

Nick Ware - Sent from my iPad mini 5