[Tech1] This is worth a watch - Covid statistics

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:44:07 CDT 2020

Well, I'm just a retired BBC producer, and don't have BE(Chem), CEng
MIEI or anything else after my name, but I've looked at several Google
pages on Ivor Cummins and he doesn't appear to hang out with David Icke
or that mad nurse woman. He does however seem to have been working on on
medical statistics for some time, so I thought he'd be worth a hearing,
at least.