[Tech1] Up for sale!

Keith Wicks keithwicksuk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:06:23 CDT 2020

I agree with the different meanings you give for "all right" and "alright",
but sometimes these expressions are used to mean the same thing, and some
bodies feel that "all right" is the only correct form. For example,
Dictionary.com states that "it is not all right to use alright in standard
English". As I said, that is a matter of opinion. But my concern was about
altering the title of the film.
KW