[Tech1] 11_Sept_2020.pdf

Dave Plowman davesound at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 19 06:35:46 CDT 2020

My principle is never to click on that sort of link in an email, etc.

Given you must think it comes from an organisation you already deal with,
use your own bookmark to go there.

Oddly just had a letter from  my bank saying they've not been able to
contact me by email as regards viewing my statement online. Presumably
because I never use the link in that email, but do look at my statement
online whenever I want to. And they really shouldn't be encouraging people
to use any link in an email. Given so many don't check if it is genuine or
not. All too easy to produce an email or indeed website that looks the
same as the genuine one.

--
    Dave Plowman     dave at davesound.co.uk     London SW 12