[Tech1] Radio microphones

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Wed Sep 2 05:24:56 CDT 2020

Kliegl - no E (which is one of their more worrying features!). Of American origin, hence designed for 110 Volts DC, though there are vintage adverts around, claiming 110-230V.
I certainly remember doing commercials and pop videos on locations where there were Kliegls trailing back to the genny in the mud.
Nick.
Nick Ware - Sent from my iPad mini 5