[Tech1] BBC Repeats-or not

Mike Giles mibridge at mac.com
Tue Oct 6 11:07:39 CDT 2020

This smacks of Moscow! The IBC for the Olympics was a new building with many studios and associated control rooms that were destined to provide regional programmes for all the far flung areas of the Soviet Union - everything from Moscow so that it could be monitored and censored by the boys in black leather jackets, of whom we encountered quite a few.

Mike G