[Tech1] Cleopatra

Alan Taylor alanaudio at me.com
Fri Nov 27 03:39:45 CST 2020

There was quite a lengthy period when IMDB listed me as having directed Game of Thrones.  Not my namesake, it was genuinely included in my real entry along with the other shows I worked on.  I sent them several reminders before it got corrected.

However I quite like ‘my’ plaque in the London Stadium, previously known as the Olympic Stadium.