[Tech1] Well left

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Tue Nov 17 11:43:30 CST 2020

A Thames TV job billeted us in a splendid family run hotel in Abersoch (Wales).
Before we unloaded the kit, the owner rushed out and invited us to drive round the back and use the door to his office for storage and charging batteries. He offered his darkroom (we were on film). When questioned about him knowing about film crews, he admitted to having had a Harlech crew in, couple of weeks earlier!
Over pre-dinner drinks at the bar, he and his wife were going through a card index of previous guests who had wished to re-book for the following year – and were filtering them as to whether they would consider having them back!
The daughter of the family acted as waitress, and after we had perused the menu, would ask us: ”What did you like?”
I interpreted that as what we might have chosen, was no longer available!
Altogether a lovely shoot.
Pat
Sent from Mail for Windows 10