[Tech1] Old negatives

Ian Norman ian.norman at armoor.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 04:51:23 CDT 2020

Dear Vernon,

I have an Epson 4870 Photo Scanner.  It's designed to scan negatives or
slides from 35mm up to A4.  It can definitely handle glass plates.

I rarely use it these days and as I still work, don't have much spare
time to scan on behalf of others.

If someone on this list could make good use of it, I'm happy to ship it
to them for free.

Stay safe

Ian Norman (on Exmoor)

Email: mailto:ian.norman at armoor.co.uk