[Tech1] Day 4

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Sun Mar 22 05:12:20 CDT 2020

I’ve filmed in both the London and New York Stock Exchanges, and without doubt, the London Futures market
was appalling! A veritable bear-pit. And the shouty guys seemed to have no manners – all in their different coloured jackets,
like jockeys in their silks, trying to get to the post first!
Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10