[Tech1] Staying at home

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 06:37:15 CDT 2020

The BBC website suggests that Matt Hancock is going to make those over
70 stay home - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51895873 "for quite some
time".

I don't quite see how that makes a difference. Someone will have to
deliver stuff a lot, and they could well bring the virus with them. The
person who delivers the newspapers for instance.  I don't see how not
going on a healthy walk in the sunshine is going to get me. I already am
washing my hands properly  - "Happy Birthday to you...." at every
sensible moment. Meeting up with friends - if we don't kiss or shake
hands or couch on each other seems safe enough too.  I might just avoid
the Tube for a while though....