[Tech1] Say Cheese!

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Sun Mar 1 07:20:33 CST 2020

On reflection, I wonder if Garth has a point – cheese is remarkably expensive, as is bacon, but the former is a good source of protein.
Bacon, too, is full of protein, but against that, contains much fat and salt.

For affluent lifestyles, I am reminded of shooting in a London nightclub, during the day. The staff had left the wine card on the tables.
Glancing at it I was startled to discover that they charged £800 for a bottle of champagne (probably fairly inferior!) I gathered that their
clientele consisted mostly of Middle Eastern sheiks, over here to spend their oil money! And this was a good 40 years ago.
If Patsy and Edwina (Ab Fab) had been real, just think what their daily bill for ‘Bolly’ would have been!

On another note – Radio 4Extra yesterday broadcast a delightful programme with Nick Park telling the story of getting Wallace and Gromit
to the screen in “A Grand Day Out”. (“No cheese, Gromit!”) Nick was nominated for an Oscar for that, and went on to be awarded a further 4,
for future work.
Pretty good for an NFTS student!
Best
Pat