[Tech1] Fwd: Re: Memories of Dame Vera Lynn

Dave Plowman davesound at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 18 10:43:49 CDT 2020

Yes - I remember working on the Vera Lynn show and that she was very nice
indeed - not of a trace of the deva about her. Didn't much take to her
husband/manager Harry though, who derided her just out of earshot. And I
got the impression bullied her.

Ditchling must have been a bit of a showbiz hotspot. Donald Sinden lived
there too. Remember dubbing a short he'd made about the history as a sort
of homer. Think to raise money for the church. Happy days.

--
    Dave Plowman     dave at davesound.co.uk     London SW 12