[Tech1] Today

Alan Taylor alanaudio at me.com
Mon Jun 15 06:43:25 CDT 2020

What's the rectangular tower labelled 3 on the tape recorder?

I've still got my Ferrograph Series VI, together with the hard cover manual and original Ferrograph reels, not the generic reels shown in that picture!  It was the first luxury I saved up for and bought when I started working for the Beeb.  I then set about saving up for a Reslo ribbon mic, which I also still have.

Alan Taylor