[Tech1] Our World...yet again

David Beer david.beer at talktalk.net
Mon Jun 15 05:35:50 CDT 2020

I agree about most of those names. I'm in there somewhere as I remember
working on the programme but can't recognise my junior self. I remember
lots of hanging about with not much happening as with these big
international shows. Far right, second row up 2 in from the right looks
like Mitch Mitchell in dark jacket, dark shirt and dark hair.

Dave