[Tech1] Bob Wright and the Rolling Stones.

David Brunt davidvbrunt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:45:26 CDT 2020

That sounds like one of two choices:

The Christmas Day Top of the Pops where they did “Honky Tonk Women”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KyFrDY1hz8

The “Pop Goes the Sixties” special. New Year’s Eve 1969.
The Stones performed “Gimme Shelter”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBva-z1AsGk

They were most likely both done in the same session a few days earlier.