[Tech1] Welcome back!

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Tue Jun 2 08:18:10 CDT 2020

Hi Chris,
I have two email accounts, the second one used solely for banking, savings, and Premium Bonds. Any chance of a BOGOF?
Cheers,
Nick.

Nick Ware - Sent from my iPad mini 5

On 2 Jun 2020, at 12:44, Chris Woolf via Tech1 <tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk> wrote:

Sadly, that's true.

However...

I have a subscription scheme that is aimed at preventing this terrible fraud, and protecting the vulnerable. If you email me I'll send you the scheme account details and you can pay in a monthly fee of £550 (incl VAT). I will arrange to filter all your emails and other IT communications - I'll need your IP address, login and passwords - and provide guaranteed 24/7 protection against any fraudulent on-line activity. In addition, if you provide me with your bank account details (including password and memorable data), I can add an additional layer of protection against credit card fraud too.

Chris Woolf, trading as Scam-U-Like

;}