[Tech1] FW: AGFA PER 368 tape stock/ demag.

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Thu Jul 23 06:29:52 CDT 2020

Hi Roger,
I have a bulk tape eraser, (spool rotates by hand on a spindle).
You are welcome to borrow it, depending on where you are in the country. I’m based in Great Bookham, near Leatherhead in Surrey.
Like you, I have a number of tape reels, but I still have my Nagra IV-S, with the 10 ½” Nab spool adaptor.
Don’t think the de-fluxer would be sufficient.
E-bay advertises some erasers, from the USA, but these appear to be handheld devices.
Best
Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10