[Tech1] Balmy Saturday!

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Sat Jul 18 11:52:49 CDT 2020

Yup, I ventured West, yesterday, to stay with Somerset friends.
The A303 was as busy as usual for a summer Friday, long tailbacks where the dual carriageway ran out, and there are always clever dicks who try and bully their way in having roared up the outside lane.
I found that Canadian drivers really practice the ‘merge in turn’ advice and it works fine over there!
There was an equal amount of traffic coming the other way, so maybe your daughter got caught up in that!
Polesden Lacey gardens are open, maybe you could have tried there.

Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10