[Tech1] Information

David Taylor david at davidtaylorsound.co.uk
Sun Jul 12 12:41:38 CDT 2020

Roger,
Here is Norman Taylor's own 'CV', courtesy Simon Vaughan of APTS who is the
holder of a large quantity of Norman Taylor's papers that were
bequeathed by Norman's wife Monique.
Simon doesn't have too much time available for sorting through these but
has been extremely helpful to me over the 1967 Our World programmes
technical details that I am researching.
Simon's  email contact is apts at apts.co.uk.

David