[Tech1] TV History

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:46:44 CDT 2020

When I was about 12 I was one of the regular group of trainspotters on the
Bridle Path at Watford Junction. A place to gather and chat, with the odd
train passing. Wait for the Midday Scot, then go home for lunch. Sometimes
we'd get on our bikes and go somewhere else.
A favourite was Old Oak Common roundhouse, where they complely ignored boys
wandering around. Once, 6000 was sitting there, so we climbed into the cab.
Completely ignored.