[Tech1] 'Smart' meters

Alasdair Lawrance alawrance1 at me.com
Sat Jan 11 15:26:18 CST 2020

Agree, Dave, but most people appear quite unaware of the potential consequences of these gadgets.

They will relay whatever your listening to (and/or therefore watching) as well as ordering stuff from Amazon if you’re not careful.

And imagine the outcry if government of any persuasion said we should have an Alexa type box in every room in the house.

And I won’t mention Fitbit and the like, and what they are collecting about you.....!

Alasdair Lawrance

Don’t blame me, I voted Remain.