[Tech1] Christmas Lights Storage

Alan Taylor alanaudio at me.com
Mon Jan 6 08:25:11 CST 2020

For as long as I can remember, I've rolled Christmas lights onto cardboard tubes from kitchen rolls, or lengths of cardboard postal tube for longer sets of lights. If you cut a notch in one end of the tube, you can tuck the first lamp into that notch and then roll up the rest very quickly and neatly. A second notch at the other end can be used to accommodate the plug end so that it stays put.

Next Christmas they unroll as easy as anything and no tangles.

Alan Taylor