[Tech1] Business Travel Show, Olympia

dave.mdv dave.mdv at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 26 16:47:30 CST 2020

Every year I visit the above because many years ago my daughter worked
in the travel industry and and got me a ticket so I have carried on
going every year, meeting old friends and enjoying the hospitality (if
you know what I mean!) There was an enormous amount of tech. on display
and interviews being put out on the local CCTV   on many stands. i had a
chat to some of these teenage (it seemed to me!) camerapersons who were
mainly freelance trying to get established in the industry. Attached is
a photo of one of them with his modern PDC gear! Cheers, Dave