[Tech1] [SPAM?] Re: New TV recomendations

John Nottage jpn at imixmics.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 10:59:37 CST 2020

My Panasonic TV is a few years old & has just stopped showing iPlayer,
which was the only built-in item I used. Luckily, a year or so ago I
bought a Chromecast plug-in thingy to try & watch some Chan 4 prog on
catch-up. I haven't used it since - till now. I found I could get all
the Catch-up apps on my phone & "cast" them to the TV. Once it's "cast"
you can use the phone as usual. Very happy with that, & it seems fairly
future-proof.

John