[Tech1] Slightly different energy

Roger E Long relong at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 2 17:33:41 CST 2020

It took 50 yrs to establish petrol distribution stations and render petroleum safe, it is  very volatile and flammable, but fire is a low risk now .
We are ingenious, there are North Sea plans for wind farms with  mass15 megawatt turbines feeding a well head that produce H2 from seawater
The gas is sent ashore by pipeline or tanker.
Its quite exciting technology  , my son is keen to embrace it.
Roger