[Tech1] FW: Sanitizing a mic. And Windows 10.

Alan Taylor alanaudio at me.com
Sun Dec 20 06:28:28 CST 2020

That’s an odd one Dave, any problem is usually the other way around, where an Excel file won’t properly open in Numbers due to the file using some relatively unusual feature. I always understood that Numbers exports pretty standard files in Excel format.

Do you know what was missing when you opened it?

If you still need to open that file, ask for it to be sent again and for the sender to make sure it’s exported as an Excel file rather than any other option such as PDF, CSV or TSV.

Alan Taylor