[Tech1] Watching i>Player in Greece

Keith Wicks keithwicksuk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:33:12 CST 2020

I'd use the word *mislead*, rather than "confuse". I use the free version
of Touch VPN that I downloaded. I had almost given up on free VPNs because
they generally provided a slow connection. But I found VPN works well and I
often forget that it is on (until the BBC refuse me a connection because
they think I am overseas). As you can see, the version of Touch VPN that I
use does provide a German "disguise", and the UK link should work for
people in Greece.

[image: Touch VPN choices..png]

KW