[Tech1] Christmas Crackers

Mike Giles mibridge at mac.com
Mon Dec 7 16:46:09 CST 2020

Here’s one for the non-existent Christmas party, but I suppose Zoom would do.

So the Donald was walking along a Washington street with a security guard, when a gunman rushed out of a shop, threatening the president. His security man shouted “Mickey Mouse!” at the top of his voice, which so confused the gunman that he was quickly overpowered and carted off. The President thanked his security man profusely for acting so quickly, but asked “Why on earth did you shout Mickey Mouse?”. “That was a mistake” came the reply - “I meant to shout Donald - duck!”

Mike G