[Tech1] Who needs audio professionals any more?

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Mon Apr 20 08:05:48 CDT 2020

I didn’t see that bit, but judging by some of the others, what makes you chaps even think the mic was plugged into anything?
Cheers,
Nick.
Sent from my iPad mini 5

On 20 Apr 2020, at 12:04, Chris Woolf via Tech1 <tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk> wrote:

Nah! Just gives that super-warm, all bass tip-up and no top they think is "retro"...

But actually it is because the badge is on the front and they want to show the camera they can afford a vintage Neumann mic;}

Chris Woolf