[Tech1] Bread AND Dripping

dave.mdv dave.mdv at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 15 14:48:08 CDT 2020

It was compulsory! Especially nice was the brown bit at the bottom of
the basin!  ..and don't forget the tins of Malt and the Government
orange juice (no bits, of course!), picking up 'Window' on the way to
school and taking books in to get your cardboard badge! Happy, healthy,
days, constant outdoor playing, no mobiles (or any phones at all!) ,
home grown veg. and chicken once a year (if you were lucky!) at
Christmas, a Boy Scout Annual, an apple and an orange as presents. Milk
from the farmer's churn in the back of a small van. Cheers, Dave.