[Tech1] Not extremities quiz

Barry Bonner barrybonner119 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 11 14:23:49 CDT 2020

Hi Martin
	Yes we did  go on a nice jaunt. A 10 night cruise that went to St. Kilda and the Hebrides last July. Pictured is the most westerly house in the British Isles.

	The boat in background  is our cruise boat (it’s not big enough to be called a ship!) the 85 ft. MV. Glen Shiel.

	It was its second voyage from new and its first trip to St. Kilda. It was flat calm on the trip out from Barra!

	Barry.

Barry.