[Tech1] Royal Broadcast

David Denness ohbytheway.tv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:08:48 CDT 2020

Can’t blame Auntie really. It was all releases from Buck Palace telling royal correspondents what she had said in her speech.

I do agree with you in abhorring the practice across countless News outlets of releasing what someone might, or could have said.

It devalues everything we see, read or hear

Dave D