[Tech1] Royal Broadcast

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Sun Apr 5 14:47:15 CDT 2020

Well, if it was a dubbing session, HM would have needed a 2m long sword!

I’m puzzled, Hibou, as your message is time stamped at 19:10, although I assume that you posted after the broadcast at 20:00.
This also applies to a posting from Nick, stamped at 19:20.

Both my laptop and tablet are displaying the correct time (BST).
Thoughts?
Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10