[Tech1] Hand-Held Camera

ROGER BUNCE rogerbunce at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 4 10:46:44 CDT 2020

 And I have a horrible feeling it may have been me and Dudley wot rigged it. We certainly rigged a central camera, over the circle for AN edition of 'Record Breakers'. I've no memory of what the camera was, just of Dudley and I talking to each other, via Stornos, from opposite sides of the roof.
Incidentally, in my search for images of techies in behind-the-scenes footage, I found a 'Late Night Line Up' documentary about the making of 'Z-Cars' (1965). Very grotty quality, and difficult to recognise anyone - except - there was this chap tracking a Heron, who doesn't seem to have changed a bit, in all these years.
luv, Rog.