[Tech1] Concorde

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 09:19:39 CDT 2019

I was an office worker for a while in the late nineties - didn't want to
be, but....  Anyway, in the summer I used to try and time my ride home
so that the 7.00pm Concorde would fly over the M4 in front of me. An
amazing sight. Once I was there in the traffic jam with a Portuguese
registered car in front of me.  "You don't get that in Portugal" I
though as it burned into the sunset