[Tech1] [Announce] Sad news of Alan Kerridge

Vernon Dyer vernon.dyer at btinternet.com
Thu May 9 10:52:53 CDT 2019

Thanks Geoff, and you’re absolutely right -  I should perhaps have stressed more fully that there was nothing dubious about Alan’s words, and the way he said them; they were completely good-natured and tongue-in-cheek, as you would expect.

All these odd little memories swim back into our consciousness from time to time, and I’ve taken to jotting a few of them down now and then for my own amusement and anyone else’s who might see them.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10