[Tech1] Aircraft while shooting

dave.mdv dave.mdv at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 22 17:09:20 CDT 2019

One of the SSs at Acton could hear a glider taking off in Australia (a
slight exageration, but you know what I mean!) Many classic drama shoots
were halted whilst the errant aircraft faded into the distance. When he
passed away we all went to his funeral, and burial, and as the coffin
was being lowered into the ground .....yes, you guessed it, a small
single-engined buzz-box flew over! There were many suppressed giggles at
the thought of the spinning body in the coffin! RIP, Ian Leiper. Cheers,
Dave