[Tech1] Jet Lag

Alec Bray alec.bray.2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 06:44:56 CDT 2019

Hi Bernie,

THANK YOU! for that YouTube - brought back memories!

We took off to the North - straight towards the peak that the LH flew over.

So there's the road and shops and so on on the right - it was on the LHS
as we took off.  Perimeter fencing - Nah! Wassat?

During my stay in Quito, I went to the facility's canteen.  Oscar
suggested the fruit salad for dessert.

"Do you recognise ANY of those fruits?" Oscar said.

"No!"  But it was delicious.

Can't say that for everything. On one evening out - to a local
restaurant, I suggested to my hosts that I would like to try the local
offerings,  So to drink I ordered up the local brew.  Well, if I said
mashed up sweetcorn- a sort of alcoholic sweetcorn smoothie I suppose -
that would be near the mark. It was Horrible!

--

Best Regards

Alec

Alec Bray