[Tech1] Riverside Studios

Mike Giles mibridge at mac.com
Fri Jul 19 02:51:22 CDT 2019

John Howell and I used a light bulb in series with a fan to adjust its speed. The bays in the World Cup studio in Mexico were tending to overheat, but the fan we had was too fast, so we tried bulbs of differing wattage to get the speed we wanted - not as scientific as the ballast resistor in the C37’s, but it worked.

Mike G