[Tech1] LG

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Wed Jul 3 15:24:26 CDT 2019

It’s true about the Studio F tank. I remember being told it couldn’t be used as a TV studio because the floor wouldn’t take the weight.
Sadly, I couldn’t make it to Ickenham today. We have decorators in ATM and kitchen and bathroom planners, and on top of all that, double glazing repairs. Tempted to leave them all to it, but thought better not.
Hope somebody took pix.
Cheers,
Nick.
Sent from my iPad