[Tech1] Dickie Chamberlain

Barry Bonner barrybonner119 at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 19 06:11:11 CST 2019

	Dickie was driving his Bond 3 wheeler with a Hillman Imp engine in it home one night when he was stopped by the police who had taken quite a long time to catch him.

	The policeman enquired; “Just how fast will this plastic rocket go sir?”

	He also went over a hump-backed bridge one night in his Volkswagen Beetle a bit too fast, when he “landed” he said it got very dark!  He had snapped the main wiring loom!

	Barry.