[Tech1] London Entertains

ROGER BUNCE rogerbunce at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 10 06:46:00 CST 2019

 Yep. Looks like IMDb was right all along - a truly ghastly film. I watched it shortly after recording, and fast-forwarded through most of it. I was hoping for interesting shots of the Festival of Britain, or Battersea, but there were barely any. Not a glimpse of the Far Tottering and Oyster Creek Branch Railway! And why were the Goons performing visual jokes on Radio? - must have been the audience warm-up. The only nostalgic bit was seeing dear old Dennis Main Wilson, in the days when he was a dear young Dennis Main Wilson - but looking much the same.
luv, Rog.