[Tech1] New Horizons/Ultima Thule

Mike Jordan mikej at bmanor.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 07:16:26 CST 2019

No possibly not faked – unlike BBC Breakfast which has had nice sunny day with sun loungers outside the windows for since ever! and BBC London with the same moored barges behind Waterloo bridge and that poor bored taxi driver driving across the bridge at the same time every day.
At least I believe ITV breakfast shot several versions of the window view before they left Southbank. (never have watched it!).
ITN reports from S Bank are very clever as they manage to time most as the blue and white pleasure boat passes upstream through Blackfriars Bridge.

What cynic me? Surely not!

Mike