[Tech1] Car

John Nottage jpn at imixmics.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 02:08:02 CST 2019

The local police offered a free CAT marking scheme to discourage the
thieves. I took my car along, but the they failed to mark it: it seems
VW Golfs have the CAT mounted so deep in the workings of the car that
the police couldn't reach to mark it. Of course the thieves can't get at
it to steal it either!

John