[Tech1] Any Information on Vinten pedestals etc gratefully received!

Bernard Newnham bernie833 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:40:00 CDT 2019

I do seem to remember that waving Mole crane arms around did in fact
take quite a lot of energy.  And the incident with Gillian Lynn, when
she wanted us to stop the Nike arm instantly, rather showed that indeed
inertia was something important too. I never was much good at physics,
but I did put in the waving time - http://www.tech-ops.co.uk/mandw1copy.jpg