[Tech1] Any Information on Vinten pedestals etc gratefully received!

Graeme Wall graeme.wall at icloud.com
Sat Aug 17 06:39:02 CDT 2019

On the subject of cranes, the Mole had a 1:1 arm but the Nike was a 2:1 arm necessitating double the amount of lead in the bucket to balance the camera and cameraman on the other end.  IIRC the Atlantic was the same.

Somewhere I Ihave a GTC booklet on camera cranes, if I can find it I’ll scan it and email it to you.

—
Graeme Wall